The activity regarding the training sessions for the administrators and users of the new computer system for hearing management is in progress.
Until now, the following training sessions have been organized for IT specialists:
- Course – task redistribution platform and access security: 5 days with 3 participants / session, in Bucharest
- Course – processing, virtualization, operating system and application platforms: 5 days with 5 participants, in Bucharest
- Course – technological storage platforms: 5 days with 5 participants, in Bucharest
- Course – data rescue / restoration platform: 3 days with 3 participants, in Bucharest
- Course – communication platforms: 3 days with 3 participants, in Bucharest
- Course – technologies for acquisition, storage and transmission of audio / video data: 3 days with 3 participants / session, in Bucharest
- Course – database server platform: 5 days with 3 participants / session, in Bucharest
- The SIPOCA 53 project, with a deadline of June 27, 2021, was included in the Action Plan of the Judicial System Development Strategy (2015 – 2020), having as main objective the creation of the hearing management system as a result of the adoption of the new criminal codes.
- The financing contract for the project was signed with the POCA Management Authority (MA) on July 27, 2017, and the total value is 54,785,517.47 lei.
- The project is funded by the Operational Program Administrative Capacity 2014-2020, Priority Axis 1 – Efficient public administration and judiciary, Specific Objective 1.3. Development and implementation of standard systems and modern and efficient management tools at the level of institutions in the judiciary.
- The main objective of the project is to strengthen the capacity of the Public Ministry regarding the hearings carried out according to the provisions of the new codes by creating a high-performance IT system that will be used in this matter.